Notre Dame invites you – our current parents and parents of alumni – to become deeper engaged with Notre Dame as an ND Parents volunteer. Volunteer opportunities exist both on campus and in your local area.
WELCOME WEEKEND 2017 - Join the Parents Program in welcoming parents of freshman students on campus.
- Recruiting 100 Volunteers to welcome new members of the Notre Dame family to campus
- Friday, August 18 and Saturday, August 19, 2017
- To volunteer, please fill out this form.
MOTHERS OF NOTRE DAME MASS - Coordinate a Mass and reception in your local area on the Sunday after Mothers Day.
ADMISSIONS—Speak to prospective parents and students about Notre Dame.
- Attend your local or area's high school college fairs.
- Host Admissions events in your local area.
- Contact: Karen Putt (email@example.com) in the Admissions Office.
PARENT MENTORS - Parent Mentors are Lifetime parents who have volunteered to share their Notre Dame parent experience.
OFFICE OF SUSTAINABILITY-Help on football game days and really keep Notre Dame GREEN!
- Help distribute bags for recycling at the tailgate lots, or if you are tailgating, pick up bags for your own recyclables.
- For more information and additional volunteer opportunities, contact Erin Hafner 574-631-4708.