Important Dates: November/December 2018
Oct. 30: Workshop: "Grants and Funding at ND"
- Tuesday, Oct. 30 at 5 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 5 at 3:30 p.m.
- 110 Brownson Hall
Workshop B1: Grants & Funding at ND will introduce students to an array of ND grants designed to support undergraduate intellectual and creative endeavors outside the classroom and review the various components of a grant application. Appropriate for all undergraduates from all colleges applying to all Notre Dame funding sources.
Nov. 6: Information Session: 2019 Summer Service Learning Program
- Tuesday, Nov. 6 from 7:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- McNeill Library, Geddes Hall
The Summer Service Learning Program (SSLP) is an eight-week service immersion and three-credit theology course sponsored by Notre Dame Clubs across the country. Diverse placement options are available for all majors and all years. Use the SSLP site directory to find the right fit for you. $2,250 Scholarship; $750 stipend; Room and board provided.
Nov. 7: Inclusive Campus Survey Drop-In Office Hours
- Wednesday, Nov. 7 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Dooley Room, LaFortune Student Center
Students are invited to share their thoughts and ideas regarding the results of the inaugural Inclusive Campus Student Survey during drop-in office hours with key members of the administration throughout the month of November. Snacks will be served.
For more events happening on campus, visit https://events.nd.edu/
Home Football Games
Nov. 10 - 7:30 p.m. - Notre Dame vs. Florida State
For the full schedule and other game day events, visit https://gameday.nd.edu/
- Nov. 12-28 - Registration for the Spring 2019 semester
- Nov. 21-25 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Nov. 27-Dec. 9 - Course Instructor Feedback administered at Notre Dame
- Dec. 7-9 - Reading days (no exams)
- Dec. 10-14 - Final Exams
- Dec. 15 - Undergraduate halls close at 2:00 p.m.
Click here for the full 2018-2019 Academic Calendar.