Mothers of ND Masses
The Parents Program would like to celebrate and honor the mothers and women of Notre Dame.
Mother's Day Masses are coordinated through your local ND Communities!
Coordinating this Mass would involve:
* Contacting a parish and meeting with the pastor to see if he is able to set aside a regularly scheduled Mass on that Sunday to acknowledge and honor the mothers and women of Notre Dame. It is helpful if this information is published in the weekly parish bulletin.
* Contacting the local Notre Dame Club to advertise this Mass in their communications.
* Inviting the newly admitted students and their parents to the Mass to welcome them as part of the Notre Dame family.
* Coordinating a small reception (donuts and coffee) after the Mass if the parish is able to accommodate this.
* Making sure the Parents Program is aware of your efforts in order to acknowledge and publicize this Mass in your area.
The 2016 Details are below:
|Location||State||PA Coordinator||Date||Time||Parish||Address||Phone #|
|Louisville||KY||Sondra Wojciakfirstname.lastname@example.org||15-May||10 a.m.||St. Gabriel the Archangel|
|Orange County||CA||Rosita Risingemail@example.com||22-May||9:30 a.m.||Holy Family Cathedral|
|San Francisco||CA||Bill Beston||22- May||9:00 a.m.||St. John Vianney||
1650 Ygnacio Valley Rd
|Minnesota (Twin Citities)||MN||Jane Nemecekfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|San Diego||CA||Janine Masonemail@example.com||22- May||11 AM||St. Therese of Carmel Catholic Church||4355 Del Mar Trails Road, San Diego 92130||619.708.7068|
|Denver||CO||Paula Lopezfirstname.lastname@example.org||1-May||8:30 AM||St. Thomas More Parish||8035 South Quebec Street, Centennial|
|Rhode Island||RI/MA||Francine Desiletsemail@example.com||15-May||9:30 AM||St. Christopher Church||1554 Main Road, Tiverton, RI 02878||401.573.2276|
|Orlando||FL||Gail Rayosfirstname.lastname@example.org||24-Apr||10:00 AM||St. Mary Magdalen Catholic Parish||