Notre Dame invites you to consider becoming a volunteer. Volunteer opportunities exist both on campus and in your local area.
WELCOME WEEKEND 2016 - Join the Parents Program in welcoming parents of freshman students on campus.
- Friday, August 19, 2016, 7:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Contact: Andrea Bullock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MOTHERS OF NOTRE DAME MASS - Coordinate a Mass and reception in your local area on the Sunday after Mothers Day.
ADMISSIONS—Speak to prospective parents and students about Notre Dame.
- Attend your local or area's high school college fairs.
- Host Admissions events in your local area.
- Contact: Alisa Fisher in the Admissions Office at 574-631-7505.
OFFICE OF SUSTAINABILITY-Help on football game days and really keep Notre Dame GREEN!
- Help distribute bags for recycling at the tailgate lots, or if you are tailgating, pick up bags for your own recyclables.
- For more information and additional volunteer opportunities, contact Erin Hafner 574-631-4708.